• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.
  • Logbook Pro for Apple iOS version 8.1 is now available on the App Store. Major update including signature endorsements and dark/light theme support. Click here to install now.

YIP/DTW area Crashpad

schloss

Total Time
1700+
Upscale Canton area crashpad - 3 BR, 2 BA, Garage, Washer + Dryer, Cable, Highspeed Internet... Within 8-10 min of YIP and 15-20 of DTW. The place is less than 5 yrs old and located in a great area - you won't find a better crashpad than this! Prices depend on wheter you'd prefer your own room or not. Available as of Mon Oct 24th. If interested, PM me.

bertengineer

AM Aviation
Total Time
@ 5000
I will be xfering to DTW in Nov. I just finished with CRJ training with PCL. I live in PNS, but will commute and need crash pad. WHat is the price you are asking?

RideTheWind

Total Time
<~
bertengineer said:
I will be xfering to DTW in Nov. I just finished with CRJ training with PCL. I live in PNS, but will commute and need crash pad. WHat is the price you are asking?

Bet it's more than what PCL pays you in a year.

Last edited: