Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

supsup

waiting
My wife sometimes worries about me when I'm flying. But hanging off the side of a ladder and balancing myself on the roof all while jugling a tangled mess of lights at night is ok. Its amazing how something as simple as x-mas lights can put me in such a bad mood. I'd rather do touch n go's all day.

supsup

8500 lights!

I must be insane or the true Grizwald! Still looking for more places to put them but ran out about 7 PM. Thank God!

I must be insane or the true Grizwald! Still looking for more places to put them but ran out about 7 PM. Thank God!

I feel your pain. I have in the vicinity of twelve to thirteen thousand lights. I also have many lighted figures for the lawn and roof. The casa looks great with them all up, but it's a weeklong job. My wife says I'm making up for my childhood since my dad was such a Grinch and never even put up lights or a tree.

Just do what all the white trash red necks around here do, and leave it up all year. That way you don't miss any Springer or perhaps a call from the parole board saying your mother just got released.

Latest resources

Back