• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

d.morris

Ok here i go just bare with me please.
here is my current situation.
I'm a college student at LeTourneau University on track to get a bs in professional flight.
the only problem is this **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** school is costing me an arm and a leg (32,000 per year) and I really dont enjoy the course suggestion of this school.
so, I heard of this neat program called woft provided by the army.
i decided to look into it and before i knew it the **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** recruitor had me down at meps and placed me into this college first program. he's really taken care of me but i still have alot of questions unanswered. Im still young (19) and he says thats a good thing? I scored an 87 on the asvab and scheduled to take the afast next week. what im looking for is a quick fix to my frustration. first of all is this a really good program and what are my chances of getting in. Ive heard that only like 250 applicates get in per year. thats not alot! second im in really good shape and know the physical part will not hold be back but im worried about the schooling part of it all. im no dummy since provided im at a aeronautical university but i just dont want to get my hopes up. and im definitely not going to settle for a second class job in the army. so if people have some good info for me please post back i would really appreciate it. d.morris also u can email me at [email protected] or for more indepth discussion call me at 903-446-5972 thanks again.

Latest resources

Back