Will fly for free in the BOS area

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

JPB

A good friend of mine has 930 hours PIC turbine on Dash8. He needs about 100 more. Today he is on furlough.
Is there any way to fly a B90, 100, 200, or any other turbine plane part time and without financial considerations in the Boston area?
Thanks for the input.
jp

See the Corporate board's Thread!

The flaming has begun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :rolleyes: :(

Some people just don't get it.

I don't know which is better, flying for free, or not having the balls to admit you're asking for yourself. Tell your "friend" he sure is lucky to have you post stuff for him.

FLY FOR FREE

TELL YOUR FRIEND TO WAIT IN LINE WITH ALL THE OTHER FELLOW AVIATORS TO GET A JOB THAT PAYS. WHAT A PATHETIC POST.......

NICE PIC RICE!!!!

I am sure this is flamebait. Even so, it begs for an objective response:
JPB said:
A good friend of mine has 930 hours PIC turbine on Dash8. He needs about 100 more. Today he is on furlough.
If your "friend" indeed has 930 hours of PIC turbine, he/she doesn't need to beg turbine hours. 930 hours of PIC turbine in the Dash are competitive quals in anyone's book. They imply that he/she probably has an ATP as well as the type, total time in proportion thereto, and 121 experience. Accordingly, your "friend" should (1) wait out his/her furlough, if possible, and do some other flying in the meantime, or (2) update his/her resume and start sending it out.

Having reread what I just wrote, I realized that a person with these quals would know these things. So, yeah, this undoubtedly is flamebait.

Latest resources

Back