Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

c172

Way to much fun
Are there pilots that flying for them right NOW ?That use this web site that can help me ????

Primarily a Fed Ex Feeder, but I believe they have some other airplanes.
2000TT are the mins. What would you like to know?

I flew a 99 for them a few years back. Good company, Good schedule, Fair pay, Excellent people there.

Your time is quite low for them
Is there more you need?

Mostly Fed Ex Caravans -they load all boxes-they deice
UPS Be99's -you load all the boxes-you deice
DHC-6 UPS- same as be99
helicopters in norwood.--never ever happen

Last edited:
1st Year Pay

Look on the company web site, under the employment section...click on the C208 application button...it'll tell you what the pay is there.

I heard they are getting ATRs, but are only hiring people with ATR experience into them. I hear great things about Wiggins.

dardar said:
I heard they are getting ATRs, but are only hiring people with ATR experience into them. I hear great things about Wiggins.

Don't know about plurals, but they do have one. It should be coming out of the paint shop about now.

Wiggins

Wiggins is a tough company to get into, mostly because the people already there love it so much (especially the C208B pilots - of which I am one). I gave up a part 91 turbine gig for this one, believe it or not, because the QoL is so high and the people, airplanes and bases really clicked for me. The airplanes are maintained to the highest standards and are a real dream to fly. The companies very solvent and really seems to care about their people. There are no short cuts or comprimises with training either. This company is a class act in every respect.

Latest resources

Back