• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Wholesale GIA Diamonds

h25b

Left for ProPilotWorld
Total Time
Hello everyone,

Thought I'd take this free advertising opportunity...

I am starting in a new business venture with the sale of GIA certified diamonds. Any size, cut, and quality available. Feel free to contact me for a quote via PM. Loose diamonds or available in any desired setting. All come certified and with a certified wholesale appraisal.

Working on starting a Web Site.

Last edited:

navigator72

Total Time
1700+
I want to buy some loose diamonds, can you give more info?

h25b

Left for ProPilotWorld
Total Time
No problem... Just a little background information. I keep very little and most times zero on hand. My supplier deals almost exclusively with GIA certified stones so the quality of the diamonds are unquestionable. If you tell me the general information about the 4-C's (Cut, Color, Clarity, & Carat Weight) that you desire I will give you a quote. My supplier travels to NYC to buy diamonds at least once a month.

Again, these are GIA certified and I can have them placed in any type setting you wish. Whoever you purchase from, take any certification other than GIA with a grain of salt as GIA is the toughest judge. Others such as IGL are more of a sales gimmick by the "coal" dealers like Zales and other retail jewelers. They also tend to have a much poorer quality cut than mine. For example, my wife's is a E color, VS clarity and when compared to many of her friends' of the same the difference is remarkable (mostly due to the better cut)... For any stone to be used as a solitaire, I recommend nothing below VS2 Clarity or F in color. While you can spend significantly more for the higher qualities, it is near impossible to detect with the naked eye as long as the stone is cut properly. Likewise, I have seen many decent stones with good quality clarity/color that have been ruined by poor cut. Stones like these tend to find their way to chain retail jewelers...

Feel free to PM and I'd be happy to quote you...

Last edited: