Which FBO has the hottest counter chicks?

leardawg

Total Time
13800+
My vote: Galaxy Aviation @ PBI.

Honorable Mention: Million Air @ PSP.

Hottest FBO chick: This is going back a couple of years, but a gal named Season at TAC AIR @ SHV. She came across as dumb as a box of rocks, but boy was that some kind of eye candy! Does anyone know if she's still there?

AlabamaMan!!

You broke muthafu*as!!!!
Total Time
Million Air @ PSP?
You've got to be kidding. One girl is 17 and in high school.
They are OK, but the Atlantic Aviations in MSY and NEW had some of the hottest girls I'd seen employed at an airport. I hope they'll be back behind the counters sooner than later.

Million Air at ADS used to have some smokin hot girls too, havent been there in over a year though.

Last edited:

LDavid

I know what you did.
Total Time
Million Air AEX. Definately worth the fuel stop.

MVSW

Total Time
Growin
Million Air at ADS

PUNISHER

You got any tinfoil?
Total Time
4000+
Just tell her to call you when she turns 18.

AlabamaMan!!

You broke muthafu*as!!!!
Total Time
The thing is she's about a 6.....pack to even think about hittin it.

skiav8tor

Total Time
5:01pm
Not there anymore...but Corporate Jets at SDL had by far the best looking CSR's...very nice to look at, and with brains!! Good looks and service!!

Anybody from Signature reading this?? You could learn something!!

LegacyDriver

Moving Target
Total Time
Enough
It must be Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hottest chick is the tall brunette at KSLC MillionAir. I can't think of her name but her smile is priceless! Yummy...

skiav8tor

Total Time
5:01pm
I think it's Tracy?!!? I'll have to call a friend that works there, tomorrow, and verify...

Capt1124

Total Time
I haven't been there in a long time, but the winner by a long way is National Jets at FLL.

Crystal at Las Vegas Executive Air Terminal is my favorite anywhere though.

prpjt

Total Time
leardawg said:
My vote: Galaxy Aviation @ PBI.

Honorable Mention: Million Air @ PSP.

Hottest FBO chick: This is going back a couple of years, but a gal named Season at TAC AIR @ SHV. She came across as dumb as a box of rocks, but boy was that some kind of eye candy! Does anyone know if she's still there?
She's been gone a few years. Moved over to the Rhino operation when they came in then disappeared.

Looks as if Joe is trying to keep up the tradition though. Was in SHV yesterday and they have a new hire that is definitely in the same league. Tall, thin blonde. I think yesterday was her first day.

CelticCitation

Larry Wannabe
Total Time
6 ish
Anyone think the girls on the Flower Aviation mailers compared to the real thing is false advertising? Then couldn't figure out how to give me all my avtrip points.

flydaddy0499

Now accepting donations:)
Total Time
CelticCitation said:
Anyone think the girls on the Flower Aviation mailers compared to the real thing is false advertising? Then couldn't figure out how to give me all my avtrip points.
False advertising, we at Flightinfo.com should bring a class action suit against Flower. It's just plain wrong!:mad:

AA717driver

A simpler time...
Total Time
+/-13k
Jet Source in CRQ has some hotties. Didn't see anything in SDL at Corporate Jets yesterday... Except the receptionist at the flight dept. Not 17 but hot.
BTW, what does it mean when a woman wears a dark thong under white pants? ;) TC

xrated

Jeezz, What have I Done?
Total Time
Huh?
AA717driver said:
She's good to go!

750driver

Total Time
AA717driver said:
Jet Source in CRQ has some hotties. Didn't see anything in SDL at Corporate Jets yesterday... Except the receptionist at the flight dept. Not 17 but hot.
TC,

You were in SDL yesterday? Too bad I was working all day. We could've gone out for a brew :) How long were you here?

leardawg

Total Time
13800+
Maybe the pilot community should all vote together and have an annual award (a la Pro Pilot FBO Survey). The trophy could be a mouth with a tongue hanging out mounted on a plaque (or maybe a rutting pig with epaulettes and Ray-Bans).