WARNING: ASG (American Support Group)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

maverick_fp00

A good friend of mine is a commercial pilot with 1500hrs. He wanted me to post a message warning fellow pilots about a company called ASG (American Support Group).

The person that runs this so-called company is O. Vellinga. He is a criminal, he's been ripping off several young aspiring pilots over the years, including my friend. This guy operates from his home, it is not even a company. Several pilots have tried to put him on trial so far unsuccessful. My friend hasn't heard from this company in a while, until he saw a job posting on www.climbto350.com where this person is offering Lear F/O positions. He asks a lot of money up front and most people won't even come close to a lear jet. Just thought I'd let you all know.

Perhaps one of our pilots who work in the legal profession can research those suits a little, even if the the defendant was found "not guilty". Links to transcripts or summations may help to keep pilots advised without risking libel.

Certainly not excusing this scuzzball's behavior, but if guys wouldn't PFT, these situations would be much more rare.

Chunk

Latest resources

Back