US Airways interview question

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

captain007

My online app went from candidate review to recruiter review. Does anyone know if that is any closer to an interview? has anyone else had this done to their status?

Thank you

Mine says the same thing, not sure what it means actually forgot I had it in there I went and withdrew mine, as I am at NJA and very happy. Are you an Air shuttle type? I busted out in November was a ORD CA.
hope you are paroled soon :beer:

Mine still says "Inbox" and I interviewed (successfully, I might add) a couple of weeks ago. Not sure if that status really means anything.

Last edited:
Mine says the same thing, not sure what it means actually forgot I had it in there I went and withdrew mine, as I am at NJA and very happy. Are you an Air shuttle type? I busted out in November was a ORD CA.
hope you are paroled soon :beer:

I just interviewed with netjets, should hear next week if I got it. If I get Netjets I will withdraw or decline us airways. Netjets is my # 1 choice, I don't think there are many places that can compare, I was really impressed with their ops and how they treat their employees. I think I might know ya, ord capt and got out in nov for netjets. Andy? Pm me if its you.

What aircraft and bases are they hiring into? You look at airline pilot central website and it still shows the company running seperate. East vs West it sounds like. Also shows making more as a 190 f/o than any other aircraft. Have the pay scales changed yet? If not it looks as if you would prefer to get on with the AWA side.

I got my interview as an FO. I met the recruiters at a job fair, and I am sure that is how I got an interview.

8000 hrs, mostly all turbine, 1100 turbine PIC from military instructor. Currently flying for a regional.

What aircraft and bases are they hiring into? You look at airline pilot central website and it still shows the company running seperate. East vs West it sounds like. Also shows making more as a 190 f/o than any other aircraft. Have the pay scales changed yet? If not it looks as if you would prefer to get on with the AWA side.

Still two separate pilot groups and contracts. Probably no change to this for years; union decert. drive in progress. Unless you want to live in the northeast don't do it; even then it's the bottom of the barrel.

Latest resources

Back