Unsubscribe

Huggyu2

Live to fly; fly to live
Total Time
9000+
OK, can you help out me and my low-tech abilities? I don't want to get anymore emails telling me I have a new thread posted, but I can't figure out how to kill the subscription to all threads easily.

jarhead

master of my domain
Total Time
low
Huggyu2 said:
OK, can you help out me and my low-tech abilities? I don't want to get anymore emails telling me I have a new thread posted, but I can't figure out how to kill the subscription to all threads easily.
The directions on how to do what you want are right in the text of the email you get from this site.

Just read the entire email, and you will be given the option to "click" on removal from that thread only, or, if you go down further on that email, there is a choice to "click" to remove yourself from ALL threads emails. Just read the entire email.

Below Mins

Nothing can go wrong now!
Total Time
~7000
jarhead said:
The directions on how to do what you want are right in the text of the email you get from this site.

Just read the entire email, and you will be given the option to "click" on removal from that thread only, or, if you go down further on that email, there is a choice to "click" to remove yourself from ALL threads emails. Just read the entire email.
Another option.... select "Do not subscribe" under "additional options, thread subscription" at the bottom of the page before you submit your post/reply.

You also can disable subscriptions by clicking on "User CP" at the top of the page.

TonyC

Frederick's Happy Face
Total Time
>8,000
Huggyu2 said:
At the top of this page, click on

Quick Links v

then

Edit Options

(One time good deal, click on THIS LINK :) )

Drop down to the second Box, titled "Messaging & Notification" and clcick on the "Default Thread Subscription Mode". You will get a drop-down list from which to choose:

Do not subscribe
No email notification
Instant email notification
Daily email notification
Weekly email notification

Take your pick

Scroll to the bottom an click the button labeled "Save Changes"

Voilá !