UNS1-M FMS (black face)

cptsesso

Total Time
This is an "as removed" UNS1-M FMS (black face) with configuration module, antenna, and user manual. This FMS was removed from our aircraft in October 2004 to make way for a Garmin package (530A TAWS, 430, dual 330 transponders, etc). I can email pictures of the FMS incuding the data sticker to check the Mods and Software Versions if you need them. Otherwise:

FMS P/N:1013-42-011 S/N:1052
GPS Antenna P/N:10704 S/N:3622
Configuration Module P/N:10131 S/N:1690

FMS was removed in perfect operational condition and shows very little signs of wear (button markings are not worn off or chipped). This would make a good spare if your aircraft already has one installed. This one is of the Software Version which has all of the Airways listed for flight planning functions. This FMS has no warranty expressed or implied by me, but I will refund your money if an Avionics Shop certifies it as inoperative (within 10 days after delivery to you). Like I said, it was only removed from our aircraft so we could make room for the Garmin Package to meet the TAWS mandate.

As far as paperwork, I do not have an 8130, but I can provide a copy of the logbook entry, the equipment list and weight and balance record showing the FMS and associated components with serial numbers listed as removed.

Asking price is $2500.00 negotiable.