• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Unions and 1985

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If these acts of terror by ALPA occured, is there any legal record of it? Any news clips with arrests, indictments, convictions. Or is it all just anti-union hearsay?

I googled and came up with zip.

It's a very sick world we live in if this is true... I've read numerous articles like it. I just can't comprehend how a group of supposed 'professionals' can stoop to these levels.

One reason is why is.... most professionals come to work, fly thier trips and go home...

They are not very active is the "maintaining" of the profession. The nuts and bolts. Thus, when the manure hits the fan, suddenly they are thrust into a very highly charged situation... It is hard for cooler heads to previal when they don't really understand what is going on.... Sure they understand, in this case, that a strike with strike breakers is on going, however thier lack of involvement of their years doesn't allow for in depth action.

By no means I am condoning strike breaker... no no no...

However, I don't condone illegal activity in response to strikebreakers. They can still be snubbed, rejected and ejected... but it can be done professionally and calmly.

Thus the actions of a few rogues don't speak for the entire organization...

I'm calling B.S.

Besides,(pending further research) I seem to remember hearing that one just cannot suffocate themself by holding his/her breath. Your brain will force you to breathe regardless of your intentions-- underwater or not.

This could unravel like a Hardy Boys mystery.......don't go looking for answers you don't really want!

Latest resources

Back