trouble w/ avatars

waveflyer

Total Time
I've often had the same trouble re-sizing pics that the other thread addressed.

Then, when i had one that fit the 150x150 <19kb parameters- i got this message:

"This PNG image has the incorrect file extension."

any ideas?

tathepilot

Total Time
None
Try uploading a file that has a .gif or .jpg extension.

Rubber Ducky

Total Time
Unable to save image

vBulletin Message
Unable to save image

Attempting to add an avatar but no matter what file format, it isn't allowing me to save it. Any ideas? So far I've reduced every format available to less than 20kb and less than 150 x 150 and every time it says unable to save image. Tried local upload and also tried upload to dropbox with a link to the url. No luck. Even reduced to 40 pixels x 40 pixels. Still no luck. All I can do is choose a standard avatar.

DieselDragRacer

Total Time
vBulletin Message
Unable to save image

Attempting to add an avatar but no matter what file format, it isn't allowing me to save it. Any ideas? So far I've reduced every format available to less than 20kb and less than 150 x 150 and every time it says unable to save image. Tried local upload and also tried upload to dropbox with a link to the url. No luck. Even reduced to 40 pixels x 40 pixels. Still no luck. All I can do is choose a standard avatar.

Same here

N2264J

Re: member
Total Time
>18000
vBulletin Message
Unable to save image

So what's the deal with the avatars, moderators?

Who turned off the switch and why?