Tom Herfort, GIA DO Passes Away

andyd

Total Time
ATPmin
[FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif][FONT=Arial,Helvetica,Sans-serif]For those of you that knew Tom, he will be sorely missed. Tom was an inspiration, example and mentor to countless pilots and aviation professionals alike. I would not be where I am today without Tom's guidance and help. May he rest in Peace.

For those of you that are not flying it would be an incredible show if as many of us as possible could attend in full uniform.

A memorial service is scheduled on Friday, April 3, 2009 at 7:30pm in the Walt Lawrence & Stephen Lewis Center for Worship and the Arts, located on the campus of the Sunshine Cathedral. 1480 SW 9th Ave in Fort Lauderdale.

954-462-2004
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

embpic1

Total Time
>10000
Gulfstream International

Total Time
That's not cool you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

OPECJet

Total Time
A little respect here would be in order.....

EatinRamen

Total Time
4500+
My thoughts and prayers are with Tom's friends and family. Really nice guy, and it was surprising news to hear he passed away.

Captjiggles

Total Time
Tom was a very nice and professional guy. Please repect my friend. Thank you. Rest in peace Tom!

tathepilot

Total Time
None
Respect.. If you have something negative to say save it I'm tired of this crap.

WSurf

The Smack Down!
Total Time
After all these years, I think I am finally done here.

A man dies, who was a good man, and pilot, and it turns into a bash-fest.

Farewell Tom and godspeed, and farewell Flightinfo.
T-Gates, while I do agree this is sad I wouldn't allow a few bad apples to anger me to the point I would leave the FI website.

You will always run into these types of people and its some much easier to ignore them and sit back and watch them make a a$$ out of themselves. Remember these people hide behind a computer screen and its even more easier for them to make an a$$ out of themselves.

Godspeed also to Tom.

tathepilot

Total Time
None
T-Gates, while I do agree this is sad I wouldn't allow a few bad apples to anger me to the point I would leave the FI website.

You will always run into these types of people and its some much easier to ignore them and sit back and watch them make a a$$ out of themselves. Remember these people hide behind a computer screen and its even more easier for them to make an a$$ out of themselves.

Godspeed also to Tom.
Agreed, If things could go my way, these jokesters would be gone for good! I'm not done yet!

Midge

Total Time
Lots
And you wonder why nobody visits this site any more.

PCL_128

Total Time
5000+
RIP.

Anyone know the cause?