Terps

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Soxfan

I was just wondering if anyone out there knows where I can get a copy of the TERPS. I already searched the FAA web site with no luck.

Never checked but I bet the local FSDO could provide some or somehow get ahold of one for you, probably at a small cost but I'd check with them.

A Squared said:
Here ya go .... almost impossible to find anything on the FAA's website isn't it, I swear they must hire street bums to do their web design
The easiest way to find something on a lot of sites is to go anywhere to the site and then do a "search on this site" search in Google.

Send me an addy and I'll give you mine.

141 school made me purchase them. I think I have them in the attic with the rest of my books.

midlifeflyer said:
The easiest way to find something on a lot of sites is to go anywhere to the site and then do a "search on this site" search in Google.

Mark,

can you explain how to do this?

thanks

A Squared said:
Mark,

can you explain how to do this?

thanks
Sure.

Hard way: Click on "Advanced Search" on the Google home page and work your way through all the myriad options.

Easy way #1. From the Google search box, put in your search terms as usual, but add site:faa.gov (or whatever domain you want) such as (with the quotes):

"practical test standards" site:faa.gov

Easy way #2. I don't add a lot of junk to my browser, but the downloadable Google toolbar was one of them. I use it so regularly that when I visit a friend and use a computer without it, I feel lost.

http://toolbar.google.com/

one of the options is "Search Site"" which is where my original comment came from. You go to a site, enter your search terms and hit the button.

Mark,

thanks for taking the time to explain how to google search a specific site. I used it the other day for the first time, and it worked like a charm. Wish I'd known about this years ago

Latest resources

Back