Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

So what's the story on this latest 400 flameout?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Ultra Grump

Mmmmm...beer....
It was supposed to have been yesterday, on the east coast somewhere. They were able to relight and land at ORF? Was this Flops again?

Teaser

Grump: How did you hear about this? More information please. Was it options or NJets or who? I know that is what you are asking, but how do you know it happened?

Jetz said:
Grump: How did you hear about this? More information please. Was it options or NJets or who? I know that is what you are asking, but how do you know it happened?

It was not a NJA airplane. It was listed as a 400A, not a 400XP. Not that there is much difference between the two.

More info?

Looking for a little information on the latest flame out. Because of liability issues the real truth rarely gets out to the masses.

Kudos to the pilots that got it on the ground safely.

How many failures in the last few years??? If it were an airliner they would all be grounded until we found the cause and fix. I guess we'll keep flying them till someone gets hurt!

If you happen to be flying one of these rice burners, I recommend that you let your company and family know about your concerns.

pamed19 said:
5 recently,4 BJs,1 CII.2 FLOPS,1 BJ in Brazil,CII in Alaska last summer and what ever happen yesterday
What did happen yesterday?I have just finished reading 66 replies to my thread on what the cause might be . I am a FLOPS owner and a scared passenger.Every reply was helpful to me,but no one has figured out what is happening.FLOPS official reply to me was that they believe the plane is safe!

pamed19 said:
What did happen yesterday?I have just finished reading 66 replies to my thread on what the cause might be . I am a FLOPS owner and a scared passenger.Every reply was helpful to me,but no one has figured out what is happening.FLOPS official reply to me was that they believe the plane is safe!

Because if they know they aren't saying. There is a issue here and something needs to be done. If this plane were a airliner the fleet would be grounded by now. Plane made me nervous when I flew it. The good news is that they got a relight on it, thank god.

Latest resources

Back