Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Skywest sen resignation and upgrad time?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

davis

Does Skywest still require sen resignation and have people really had to do it?
Secondly: how long is the emb and jet upgrade timeline?

thanks

Other then the COEX resignations are still required it would be up to the company that laid you off as to what they do with it. Upgrades 2-6 months in the EMB if you meet the qualifications but most of that has been because of IAH. Jet up grade 2-3 years.

I disagree about jet upgrade at 2-3 years. I'm approaching 3 years and there are a 100 people ahead of me for jet upgrade. It's more like 3-4 years.

Also,

The orriginal bid for IAH EMB CP went VERY junior. Now there is a long list to go to IAH. I've been here about 7 months and I would be about 40th on the current list for IAH EMB CP.

Also, all the low seniority guys (i.e. <1yr) that took the upgrade are going to be looking at reserve probably for 2-3 yrs. The low seniority IAH guys might hold a line for a few months, but looking at the standing bid lists, there's starting to be a good number of 2-3 year folks (off the e120 and the crj) putting in bids for the e120 upgrade.

Once the Florida deal comes together there will be plenty of room to upgrade in the Brazilia! December '03?

Latest resources

Back