Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Noticed that Skywest will be flying to these and I'm sure a few more cities replacing ASA with the first batch of CR7's for DL:

RNO, GEG, MKE, ONT, BZN (know any others?)

Looks like ASA get's back SJD (Cabo) & LAS I enjoy those! We also add SJC, BOI

Last edited:
Maybe, but DL is supposed to be adding 4 70's worth of flying in SLC in May, which is supposed to offset the 5 SKYW 70's coming on line to keep ASA status quo for the moment. That was right from JA's mouth at the crew lounge meeting last week. We'll just have to wait and see as usual.

Comin-In-Hot said:
Maybe, but DL is supposed to be adding 4 70's worth of flying in SLC in May, which is supposed to offset the 5 SKYW 70's coming on line to keep ASA status quo for the moment. That was right from JA's mouth at the crew lounge meeting last week. We'll just have to wait and see as usual.

I hope so and I look forward to some NEW places...tired of crappy old STL!!!

agreed. whether we grow or shrink in SLC obviously hinges on what momma D needs from us serfs. JA also said that if we leave SLC, it's back to ATL. "No new bases" was what he said. IF SKYW gets the continental flying however, then ASA could expect most or all of that award. Again, that coming from the man himself. who knows.

How, on earth, could we fit any additional airplanes (the SLC 700's) back in ATL??? There is almost no way that would work! And what about the additional costs to move all those people over 2000 miles to ATL. Well, maybe couple that with the soon loss of our travel bennies and probably most of the will quit!

79%N1 said:
How, on earth, could we fit any additional airplanes (the SLC 700's) back in ATL??? There is almost no way that would work! And what about the additional costs to move all those people over 2000 miles to ATL. Well, maybe couple that with the soon loss of our travel bennies and probably most of them will quit!

That's probably the big plan, anyway...."shrink ASA to profitability"

What is the range on the CRJ-700 can you do 4 hour legs with full people and bags?

D

SPDBRD747400 said:
Noticed that Skywest will be flying to these and I'm sure a few more cities replacing ASA with the first batch of CR7's for DL:

RNO, GEG, MKE, ONT, BZN (know any others?)

Looks like ASA get's back SJD (Cabo) & LAS I enjoy those! We also add SJC, BOI

At CHQ we just got a new jepp update of Mazatlan, Cabo and puta vallerta

Latest resources

Back