• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

CheyDogFlies

Kickin' it "C"old School
FYI

I attended the AIR Inc job fair in Nov 06 (ATL). Never even heard of Skybus, but since I was (still am) clueless about civilian aviation--figured I would see what Skybus was about. The recruiters said they were looking for 5,000 hour folks, etc, but would be happy to take a resume from me. Fine--here's my resume.

Got an e-mail yesterday from a Skybus CA asking if I am still interested in keeping my resume on file with them for an FO position, and they will be doing Capt upgrades in as little as <12 months, stock options, etc.

Skybus haters, feel free not to slam Skybus for whatever reasons you may have. Once again, just FYI for those interested in Skybus who do not meet the Capt requirements.

FYI

I attended the AIR Inc job fair in Nov 06 (ATL). Never even heard of Skybus, but since I was (still am) clueless about civilian aviation--figured I would see what Skybus was about. The recruiters said they were looking for 5,000 hour folks, etc, but would be happy to take a resume from me. Fine--here's my resume.

Got an e-mail yesterday from a Skybus CA asking if I am still interested in keeping my resume on file with them for an FO position, and they will be doing Capt upgrades in as little as <12 months, stock options, etc.

Skybus haters, feel free not to slam Skybus for whatever reasons you may have. Once again, just FYI for those interested in Skybus who do not meet the Capt requirements.

Got it too.

Latest resources

Back