Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

njcapt

Freak power candidate
This from the VP of Flight Ops' monthly message to the troops. Before you ask, I have no other solid hiring information.

Fifteen new captains started upgrade on Tuesday, August 26th. In addition, a class of B737 and B757 captains and a class of fifteen new pilots started on Monday, August 25th, and a class of twenty-eight new pilots is scheduled for September 22nd. We continue to interview aggressively and our hiring plans will not slack off for some time yet. As part of our staffing plan we are also recalling four furloughed flight engineers.

ATA sept 22nd class

Has anyone been called out of the pool for this class. If so when did you interview?

22 September Class

Questions:

1. Anyone receive a phone call for the scheduled class?

2. Anyone receive a phone call for the scheduled class interview in August?

3. Anyone who interviewed the weeks of of the 18th & 25th of August receive any mail from ATA? (Not really sure if interviews took place the week of the 18th).

4. Anyone in the 25th August Class want to pass along ANY information?

Eagle,

I interviewed the week of the 11-14th and they told us there were 13 in the pool prior to our week of interviews.

Now that things are cranking up, what is the time from interview to class? Thanks in advance.TC

When I interviewed, they told us two to six weeks. They were running classes every three weeks thru October.

EagleATR

Latest resources

Back