September interviews at SWA and class dates

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

commode Air

Guys and girls for those of you who interviewed in the 3rd week of september at SWA, talked to Kim today she told us we would expect a class date in March instead of April, May like originally planned. Looks like things are moving very fast. Thank God.

P. S. is there any confirmation yet for them to run 4 classes a month for the first 6 months of the year?

commode Air said:
Guys and girls for those of you who interviewed in the 3rd week of september at SWA, talked to Kim today she told us we would expect a class date in March instead of April, May like originally planned. Looks like things are moving very fast. Thank God.

P. S. is there any confirmation yet for them to run 4 classes a month for the first 6 months of the year?
Thanks for the info. I also interviewed on Sept 15th, Did Kim give any time frame in what part of the month of March?
Good luck to all...

Commode,

I would ask Kim about the class schedule the next time you call. Pilots on the line know less than those talking with the people department.

I never did ask her what time frame in March, she seemed to give me a rough Idea of sometime in March. My interview was offered for 21,22,23 of September. Besides you interviewing on the 15th do you know how many other dates people interviewed in Sept.. Maybe we can figure out where we stand because It"s my understanding there were no interviews in July.
Thnks

I was a July 20th interview and Kim told me yesterday that "it looks like first class in Feb, but we have not determined the dates of, or number of classes in Feb." The rumors here on the board say that the first class will be Feb 7th (with 2-3 more to follow), but take that with a grain of salt. All this is for reference for others. (Looks like the first class in Feb will tap out the Julys, and with no inteviews in August the next class should start the Septembers.)

Latest resources

Back