• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Room @ DFW

Total Time
enuf?
I have one room to rent :10 minutes south of DFW. It really isn't for the normal crashpad type but for someone semi-moving to the area. It offers plenty of ammenities and is my place so I only want responsible people therel. There will only be 2 people in a 2 bdrm. I started with another company and don't make it in very often. You can send me a message if you are interested. It is available immediately and I will consider month to month.

Thanks...Jim

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
how much are you asking for the place. And is it + utilities??

Total Time
enuf?
I need $300/mo +utilities (approximately $50.00). This just cover's the mortgage on my condo. It's a nice place and you would have the place to yourself a lot.

Total Time
enuf?
I need $300/mo +utilities (approximately $50.00). This just cover's the mortgage on my condo. It's a nice place and you would have the place to yourself a lot.

Thedude

Total Time
8000+
OK...I am interested. Can you tell me exactly where the place is and a good time to check it out.