Pinnacle interviews...in sept

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

shortbus driver

Anyone else interview and not hear anything. They told me a call or letter in a few days. Its been 2 weeks and I have not heard anything. I am tired of running everytime the phone rings. It would be nice to hear something. I have talked to a few others who are in the same boat. Anyone who was in the sept interviews hear anything? Also I was in the sept 20 date and what were you others in because I know there are at least a few others waiting to hear. Also if you are going to bash Pinnacle save it. I have done some research and I am an adult, I get it. If you think its so bad pm me and we can chat about my current situation. Thank you so much, and to everyone at Pinnacle I hope to be sitting on the right with you soon.

Shortbus

They cancelled a vacancy, now they are trying to figure out how short we are going to be and when that will be.

Personally, call HR and ask where you are on the list.

Show interest with the company and job, it goes a long way with this place.

They started again with F/O's off the street. I just got new guys for training on the month of October where as before I was only getting Captain Upgrades. donk is right. Give them a call

congrats and enjoy !

they will be interviewing 4 more groups of pilots this month...

Enjoy working for a company that treats employees like slaves. Why is it they loose 20% of their first year FO's that get feedup and leave to do anything else? Oh do not forget that ALPA is about ready to sell the pilot group down the river.

Latest resources

Back