Pilot Supplies In Nyc Area??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Dominicinco

I am looking for an E6B flight calculator, plotter, and NY Sectional Chart. Does anyone know where I can find these items in New York City? I need them by monday for a test so Sportys isnt an option and I dont drive so I cant go to Long Island.
Does LaGuardia have a pilot shop?
Any help is appreciatied.

Borrow them?

too late for that, i didnt get down anyones number in my class and the exam is on monday.
anyhow, i'm going to need to use these things in the future so i might as well buy them.
any other suggestions?

Take the subway to Port Authority 42nd st. station. Then use NJ Transit Bus Lines bus #161 to Teterboro Airport. I use to go to Air Fleet Training Systems Inc., but there are other flight schools with pilot shops.

Also some professional advice, if you want to make it as a pilot plan ahead a little better next time...

you are out of luck!! i'm sure there are no pilot shops in manhattan, why would there be if no airport is around. go to farmingdale (take the LIRR) there is a pilot shop there. closes @ 5 , so u better hurry!

Ya, i just found out about the test on Wednesday. I posted Friday. waited 2 days to ask, not bad aye.
but I still havent been able to find any pilot shops in NYC, im im planning to go to Republic Airport early on Monday.
DOes anyone know where they sell it there?

Latest resources

Back