Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
gunfyter said:
Uncalled for ... and I doubt it.

If there is a place treating people right... leave them alone.

I agree. NJA makes Citationshares look like the Vatican........

Thx Gun and Six.

There is always someone that feels the need to lash out no matter what the subject, and I have no intention of satisfying the 1% with a response.

Everyone enjoy your weekend.

X

Not starting anything but do you guys go to recurrent on your days off? Are you paid extra or is it part of your salary? Just curious.

Also, I heard the owners fill out surveys after each flight. Has that been a problem or does it work out ok? Again, just curious.

Fracster said:
Not starting anything but do you guys go to recurrent on your days off? Are you paid extra or is it part of your salary? Just curious.

Also, I heard the owners fill out surveys after each flight. Has that been a problem or does it work out ok? Again, just curious.

The company is relativley new and has some room for improvment on several things but the nice thing is they are making the improvements as they can afford it. Training is still on off days and the word is that this is being addressed. And for what Nerdpilot said about broken airplanes, my experiance has been just the opposite. I have seen CS be over conservative on broken items.

We don't sit at FBOs for countless hours, we do work hard, and overtime is voluntary not mandatory. Owners are offered an owner survey to fill out. It is placed on the seat with the newspapers. I have yet to see one filled out.

I think it is a great company and heaven forbid we ever get a union. I was a member of one for 28 years and never want to go down that road again.

Which aircraft are newhires starting on these days (most likely for nearterm newhires) - the CJ3? What about the Sovereign - will newhires be placed on the Sovereign as well or will all go to the other fleets?

Also, is it true that CS plans to focus on the CJ3, XLS and the Sovereign in the future?

old*art said:
Sparse - I hope CS never morphs into the kind of place where you need a union -

Old*art- We hope so too. I've had enough of them in a previous life also.

On Your Six- New hires go where they are needed, ie: all aircraft. That being said, I haven't seen any new people go to the Sovereign., yet.

X

nerdpilot said:
your pay only increases if you are a company man and agree to fly over 14 and accept less then ten. Flying broken airplanes is part of the job if you ever want a pay raise. Dont call in sick and dont bitch and moan when you dont get the vacation you requested. Great place to suceed if you are a kiss a#$ otherwise go someplace with a contract.....

Haha, what a nerd pilot! Go play Halo 2 wanko! Boooohyeahh!

What are the schedules like? 7 on 4-5 Off?

Also is the 120 minutes from a base set in stone? How does that work?

Latest resources

Back