Pilot Mentor Network

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

abenaki

The Pilot Mentor Network site is a place for aspiring pilots to go to get information, ask questions and receive personal help from professionals already in the business. These people can really use the wisdom and advice of career pilots who have risen to something beyond the private pilot ranks. You can participate by writing articles, answering questions, or even talking to one of these mentorees via email or on the phone. They are very appreciative of help and I think its a great thing the founders are trying to do. There is no charge and it is a strictly voluntary thing.

While I'm inviting anyone interested to check it out, I'd like to see if any of my former brethren at Comair would like to join the group. I noticed mentors from just about eveywhere, but no none from Comair yet. And being one of the biggest guns in that segment of the market, I'm sure that there would be many people on the site who would appreciate your input and assistance.

I hope everyone will take a moment to check it out and consider participating.

www.pilotmentornetwork.com

Good post, Abenaki. I have visited the site and found it very interesting. I have copied your post, and emailed it to my son, a captain at Comair.

I thought about signing up, but all those 121 operators wouldn't want to get slapped in the face by some lowly 135 pilot, and I'm being serious. It is a very neat idea, wish it was that easy when I was learning to fly to find information on just "how" to get started.

Hey Future SNA!

I really think you've got it wrong! Technically, as a pilot for Net Jets, I'm a PART 91 DRIVER!

Listen, these kids are looking for input from people from every facet of aviation and I'm sure that some of them would be very interested in hearing about your background and how you came to fly all that neat stuff.

The founder of the site just asked me to participate as kind of a managing editor....so, as such, I am offering you my personal invitation for you to sign up and join us. There is no doubt that you will be able to offer these folks some good stuff!

C'mon down!!!!!! Door's open!

You could write a great article about what it's like to fly the Caravan and fly freight for UPS.....that would be an excellent contribution!

Of course, the pay is ZIP, ZILCH, NADA, but you'll have fun and help some people who really could use your insight.....

See ya there!

PART 91 DRIVER AND PROUD OF IT!
(I've done the 121 thing.....)

P.S. there are different areas on the site for different kinds of operations....Airline, Coporate, Military, etc....so it's not limited to 121 drivers and wannabes.....

Great! Sign up and think about an article on flying that brown box hauler! I'd be interested in hearing about that myself......

See you over there.....

Latest resources

Back