People outside aviation are waking to the dangers of Chemgoo

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
uhh?

It looks like the guy that posted that has spent too much time huffing Aquanet. I happend to hear a late night Art Bell show on the radio about this, really funny. Of course it must be a conspiracy b/c all of the contrails in that pic are staying for a long time Collusion between big brother and ALL of the Jet A Suppliers!!! Sounds Baaad.-kingaira90

looks the the gig is up... it was only a matter of time before some smart cookies noticed the variety of contrails in the sky and reached the only logical conclusion...... that our world governments are locked in a titantic struggle against alien beings for control of the earth's climate, with nothing less than the future of the human race at stake. On the one side, the aliens, with their advanced technology which can actually INCREASE THE OUTPUT OF THE SUN, and on the other side our noble fleet of jet aircraft, valiantly cloud-seeding in an attempt to prevent the coming cataclysm. It was wise of our governments to try to keep it secret, to prevent the rioting and mayhem that would otherwise surely result. But know, with the secret loose, the end of society as we know it can't be far away. Good thing I've got lots of duct tape and plastic sheeting left over from that whole Anthrax thing.

good stuff

ackattacker said:
looks the the gig is up... it was only a matter of time before some smart cookies noticed the variety of contrails in the sky and reached the only logical conclusion...... that our world governments are locked in a titantic struggle against alien beings for control of the earth's climate, with nothing less than the future of the human race at stake. On the one side, the aliens, with their advanced technology which can actually INCREASE THE OUTPUT OF THE SUN, and on the other side our noble fleet of jet aircraft, valiantly cloud-seeding in an attempt to prevent the coming cataclysm. It was wise of our governments to try to keep it secret, to prevent the rioting and mayhem that would otherwise surely result. But know, with the secret loose, the end of society as we know it can't be far away. Good thing I've got lots of duct tape and plastic sheeting left over from that whole Anthrax thing.

Nice post. I just checked my Duct tape, Plastic Sheeting, Foil hat storage locker and I and totally out. I need to run to Sam's. I'm thinking foil house like in conspiracy theory!-kingaira90

Oh man, the posting has been removed!

It's only a matter of time before they figure out the recent surge in hiring at FedEx is directly related to the Phase IV daylight spraying program. I don't know how much longer we can keep it under wraps.

;)

Has anyone thought of calling in to Art Bell just to yank their chain. Tony'Cs "phase IV daylight spraying" sounds good, they would eat that up. Of course we need to come up with details on what phases I-III were. We could mention that one of the primary ingredents is DiHydrate MonOxide (H2O), it sounds scary! I couldn't keep a straight face and would blow it, but is anyone out there who could really indulge? Of course we would need to post when the call would be on the show so we can all listen. Any ideas?

kingaira90 said:
Nice post. I just checked my Duct tape, Plastic Sheeting, Foil hat storage locker and I and totally out. I need to run to Sam's. I'm thinking foil house like in conspiracy theory!-kingaira90

I'm going with the foil on the outside of the house (to reflect the heat). Plastic sheeting on the inside, to keep out the chemgoo. Duct tape will be wrapped around head to better blend in with the "Grays".

Flying Illini said:
Oh man, the posting has been removed!

A case of locking the barn door after the horse is gone. Truth will out! Read all about it at www.weatherwars.info. But use all necessary precautions! Low profile, on the DL, didn't hear it from me! Gotto go, I hear the helicopters...

You can always go to chemtrailcentral.com and have some fun.

A pilot about 5 years ago really got them, with a fake letter from a "mechanic" talking about finding the spray system in the wings of the plane, etc. New chemtrail believers still come across it and ask about it apparently.

Last time i checked chemtrail central, there was a guy trying to claim the 2nd WTC impact was from a 737, not a 767. And of course the pods,etc.

Latest resources

Back