• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

P180

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Performance: Ours will true out at 375-380, we race an older citation now and then.
Product Support: This can be a real issue if a part has to come from Italy, those occasions are rare.
It can be an interesting plane to fly, I enjoy it compared to our Challenger. Mostly because it's single pilot and that can be a challenge at times. If it were my money I would not buy one as the cost is higher than most light jets. The execs like it (nice cabin) and we have the Avanti II on the way.

Performance: Ours will true out at 375-380, we race an older citation now and then.
Product Support: This can be a real issue if a part has to come from Italy, those occasions are rare.
It can be an interesting plane to fly, I enjoy it compared to our Challenger. Mostly because it's single pilot and that can be a challenge at times. If it were my money I would not buy one as the cost is higher than most light jets. The execs like it (nice cabin) and we have the Avanti II on the way.
IGT in Reno?

What about the Direct Operating Costs? I've been given data on the P180 from Piaggio, but I would appreciate input from someone as to how accurate this data is.

Latest resources

Back