over 3000 hrs no call from regional

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

rob702

I have over 3000 hours have gone through 121 training at boston maine airways.was furloughed at end of training (faa investigation) waited months just to be told sorry no recall.Have flown 135 for seasonal operator was vfr but did ifr checkride flew cherokee 6 and seneca. have atp written and am multi current and proficent, but the catch is I'm in a non aviation job right now to pay bills so I can look for flying job. And have not gotten a call from any regional i sent a resume to. ASA, Pinnicle, pedimont(had resume walked in) Comair. So I'm wondering why with all the shortages I read about, why I have'nt gotten a call?

Try Mesaba. Great time to get on as we are gonig to be hiring 500 pilots over the next couple years. Where do you live and want to be based? Mesaba will for sure give you a good look.

Good luck

barnyard, i am not partial to caravans. just curious why such distaste for the airplane?

You must not have your contact info on your resume if Piedmont didn't call you within 3 minutes of receiving it.

Not that I recommend it but commutair would hire you. I think we have a new hire class of 3 starting in the next two weeks. Because they got so few they are shooting for 20 next bid.

Your over qualified

all contact info is there

no all contact info is on there. doug (flight safety manager/f.o. upgrading to ca) went down to h.r. and gave it to them almost 3 weeks age and nothing. I even got hold of some training materials for the dash and can draw out the whole electrical system besides limitations i have meorized.

Mesa will put in class on Wednesday. Want in? PM me! Everything on here that you see about Mesa is true. It sucks but if you are of the any port in a storm mentality let me know along with a contact #.

go to a job fair, free one in Miami on 4-21

Latest resources

Back