Newark (EWR) Crashpad

XJET F/O

"Winglets" on everything
Total Time
enough
Myself and some others are starting a new crashpad in EWR. It is not up and running yet but we think it will be by middle to end of October. It is going to be cheep and cool. 195 per month, Free highspeed, washer/dryer, no hotbeds, pool & ping pong tables, etc...the works. It is close to the night life in Elizabeth and there are things around there to do(ie. Bars, clubs, gyms, shopping, restaurants etc..) It’s a pretty nice house. We are calling it Commuter Lounge and I hope to have a website with pics up and running soon. I will post again when I do. We are still working on the transportation. We would like to have a shuttle soon however, we are still working on it. Currently I use public transportation to get there. It is only a 1.25 each way and it is a short ride with no transfers. It runs all the time. Every 10 min or so starting at 4am in the morning and going until 1am in the morning. I will post again when I get the website up but for now if anyone is interested and thinking you will need a place starting in October Email me at commuterlounge@gmail.com