Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Chunk

SkyFuzz
I'm now a daddy times two...in one day!! Thanks to everyone who sent all the encouraging PM's and gave out free advice. Now the hard part...right?

My son, Benjamin, and daughter Anna (and you know that there will be a new anna as my avatar now...) took the world by storm today. First time for my wife and I....I'm speechless.

Chunk

Congrats--mine are almost grown, and I wouldn't trade a day of our time together for anything.

Well, maybe I'd trade just one or two of those days...;)

One of my best memories? When both of my kids were young and simultaneously crying their heads off, I called my Dad and just held up the phone to the noise. Then I yelled over the din "Hey...you didn't tell me there'd be days like this!"

He got a pretty big charge out of it.

I'll leave you with this friendly reminder--sleep deprivation is a form of torture used by many third world countries these days.

Best of luck!

Congrats!

Boy will you have fun. Our twin girls just turned 3 and they're a blast.

Have your wife check out the local MOM's group if you have one (Mothers of Multiples). Great garage sales and a support group for her!

It will be very hard at times but it does get better!

chunk--Congrats. Remember this: None of this lasts. It is gone in a flash and unless you have the perspective of having had children before OR listen to those of us who do have them, you will miss so much as they grow.

Never pass up an opportunity to watch them play or rock them at night.

My "baby" girl is in 9th grade and I've had her out driving already. My 6 year old is itching to drive, too.

When you get old, you won't regret having passed on overtime or working an extra trip. You will regret losing the time with your kids.

I'll get off my sentimental soapbox now.

WOULD SOMEONE GET ME ANOTHER BEER FOR CRISSAKE!;) TC

Thanks for the encouragement....I already don't want to sleep so I won't miss anything (okay, that's a slight exaggeration!)

chunk

Latest resources

Back