• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

New format is...

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Total Time
1500+
Guys, please bring back the old format; this new style has a terrible presentation...

DrewBlows

Go Tigers!
Total Time
Guys, please bring back the old format; this new style has a terrible presentation...

Agreed. White letters on gray background is very hard to read. You can't differentiate formatting within a post (eg. bold). Please go back to a white background and black letters...

PS. I bolded "new style" in the quote to illustrate my point. Did you notice?

SWAdude

Total Time
Yes I agree. I will not be able to use this site. Its that bad.

JohnDoe

Total Time
I agree as well.

New format is horrible. Very hard to read. Waaayy too dark.

Bob Dylan

Total Time
I like it. Looks very professional finally. Much better presentation for the ads too.

rene

Total Time
New Format

I LOVE it much better, more professional apearance. Well Done

aviatrix767

Total Time
A lot.
I was in shock when I first saw the change, but it does grow on you. :) It's not that bad - not bad at all! Actually, I kinda like the color, too. Great job!

BoilerUP

Citation style...
Total Time
1500+
The lighter colors are MUCH better IMO than the darker ones...thanks!

:cool:

stupidpilot

Registered Moron
Total Time
Alot
Yes, thanks for the lighter background. Much easier to read!

DrewBlows

Go Tigers!
Total Time
The white background is much better. I see the user names have been moved above the avatar. Is it possible to increase the font size of the user names? I like to see at a quick glance who is posting because...well...let's just say some posters are more reliable than others...

Admin

Flightinfo Admin
We have created a few different layouts. We may change them throughout the year. They will have the colors that work best. Thank you for all your posts on it.

NCFlyer

Total Time
I like the new format as well, but I ask again couldn't you place the "Mark Forums Read" button on the menu line next to "New Post"? Those have to be the most used commands. Thanks.

masedogg19

Banned
I bless the rains.......
Total Time
2600+
ps....don't offer any constructive criticism....because it will mysteriously disappear

silverspoon

Constructive critism is allowed, its the flat out " I hate FI" posts and threads that take away from the site. FI is a great site for aviation and if someone doesn't like what is here, either help out to make it a better place or leave.

masedogg19

Banned
I bless the rains.......
Total Time
2600+
Criticism was not allowed.....there were posts that were completely removed, that were not in the "I hate FI mold" that you speak of

onewithwings

Total Time
14 yrs
I also moderate on another aviation forum and I have to say FI is VERY leanient when it comes to moderation. Most other sites will ban, delete, and moderate without rhyme or reason. You are fortunate to have a place like this. Enjoy it...