Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Scaramunga

Hey Guys,

Do you know where I can find the total per diem paid for the year?

Also, what percentage of your internet bill do you deduct for your taxes?

Last edited:
Yeah I know, I've just been too lazy to ever sign up for the message boards over there.

Then you're missing out on learning about--and influencing--a lot of issues that very directly affect your daily life. It's worth signing up!

Just one example: You know that crew food you've been eating? There's a vote every quarter on the menu options. Wouldn't you like some input on what you eat at work?

Now that you've been lectured, at my company my per diem is listed on each paycheck, so the annual total can be found on your final check for the year. My per diem was not on my W-2.

The only way to add up your perdiem all year is to look at every single expense report for the year and add up what you sent in.

You should find it in box 12 (sometimes w/code letter L) Otherwise as the others have said, look at your YTD on final pay stub for the year.

Now that you've been lectured, at my company my per diem is listed on each paycheck, so the annual total can be found on your final check for the year.

Well, the subject line was "NetJets," not your company. NetJets doesn't list per diem on our paychecks, because per diem doesn't come on our paychecks. It comes on our expense-reimbursement checks.

As be-400xpdriver says, the only way to get the total is to add it up off your expense reports.

Latest resources

Back