• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

NetJets Interview

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I seem to remember Derinda saying she was leaving for the Women in Aviation conference in San Diego on Wednesday and to e-mail her Tuesday if you wanted to know if any decisions were made before she left. Otherwise, notifications won't be made until next week.

PJ

It sounded to me that Linda is the one making the calls. I've also read where Derinda has sent e-mails to selectees stating that an offer is imminent, just waiting on some security-related documents. I think the file goes through Derinda before a call/offer/class date is made. AND... that is what she told the interview group I was is in on March 6th. Best of luck!

PJ

It sounded to me that Linda is the one making the calls. I've also read where Derinda has sent e-mails to selectees stating that an offer is imminent, just waiting on some security-related documents. I think the file goes through Derinda before a call/offer/class date is made. AND... that is what she told the interview group I was is in on March 6th. Best of luck!

PJ

Greetings. I interviewed 10-12, and we asked her how long for us to be notified as well. Linda told us she had files from the previous week interviews that she still needed to contact, so you guys should hear soon I would imagine.

Take care

Really uprised. I have run into crews in AGS and RDU the last couple of days. All I heard were posative comments about their job and company. My application is in and I look foreward to a chance of working there. Sounds like a fun place.

Latest resources

Back