• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Need sea crashpad

flagshipper

Total Time
I am looking for a Seattle crashpad starting in Jan. I will have a car so location is not too important just somewhere to sleep. Anybody know of anything or a better place to look for one let me know. Thanks

flagshipper

Total Time
haha. I guess I got what I asked for. I just hope that hottie in the picture comes with it

Jeff Helgeson

Total Time
.....Depends on what kind of diving you are talkinng about and how deep you would like to go.

If it were possible to park the Bell at the MX hanger and hook up electic, it would probably be a pad for some cheap @ss pilot. Maybe just take up 4 spaces in the employee parking and tap in to the electric from one of their light poles.

Sorry for the wise-guy reply! If you needed a pad near Orlando, I could have totally hook you up.

check out "sfbpilot" on www.easyroomate.com

Orlando, 32771