MU2 down south of KAPA, 2 dead

WNRHD17

Total Time
tons
skyking1976 said:
Boy, I hope something good comes out of this. I can accept something wierd happening, but I don't think fatigue will come into plaly. It was the first flight of the day and the guys were pretty well rested from what I know. I just hope the Feds keep digging until at least some question comes up that they can answer.

Me too, Dad....Fatigue...not a chance, especially not since he was flying an airplane...this sucks. :mad:

skygirl1968

Be Limitless
Total Time
Fatigue?! Give me a break. I flew many times with Paul over the years and he never flew if he didn't feel like it was safe for him to climb in the cockpit. I agree with Dad that there has to be some deeper explanantion as to why these planes keep falling out of the sky with such regularity, and all of them keep coming up with undetermined reasons for the accident. Bull****! I keep my hopes that they will be honest and give a real plausible reason as to why my husband's a/c went down.

WNRHD17

Total Time
tons
I miss you, Big Sis....:)

skygirl1968

Be Limitless
Total Time
I haven't visited the forum for a while and my thoughts turn to Paul lately because I am going to be wrapping up my wrongful death lawsuit next week. Its a bit of closure on what's been a long journey of recovery and healing. My reason for bumping this thread up again is to ask the moderators (or anyone in charge of these things) if this thread can be moved to the Memorial section so that its easy for me to find when I would like to read it from time to time. Can the thread be moved? Thanks and 'keep the blue side up'

HA25

Tokyo Tokyo!
Total Time
>1
I haven't visited the forum for a while and my thoughts turn to Paul lately because I am going to be wrapping up my wrongful death lawsuit next week. Its a bit of closure on what's been a long journey of recovery and healing. My reason for bumping this thread up again is to ask the moderators (or anyone in charge of these things) if this thread can be moved to the Memorial section so that its easy for me to find when I would like to read it from time to time. Can the thread be moved? Thanks and 'keep the blue side up'

Sure thing Carrie, and our prayers continue to be with you and your family. I hope things were settled in your favor and a valuable lesson learned from the loss of your husbands life.

warm regards

Say Again Over

With you
Total Time
Hasn't there got to be a better reason for the MU2s going down with such regularity? In the case of the most recent fatal in OR, the pilot had 17,000 hrs. So much for inexperience being the culprit.
With due respect the short answer is no, the MU2 is a very complex and unforgiving machine, many factors are involved. Condolences

ePilot22

BuyTheTicket~TakeTheRide
Total Time
nfinit

I can't believe it's been almost 5 years. I still think about Paul and doing so always brings a smile to my face! He was an awesome guy. Let us know how it turns out. I hope all is going well!

Take care.

eP.

skygirl1968

Be Limitless
Total Time
it will be 6yrs this friday. its on the same day of the week this year that it happened in '04...its kind of weirding me out...i keep going over what i was doing 6yrs ago and keep having anxiety attacks. years past it hasn't been this much of an issue but this year i just want it to come and go. *sigh*

all the legal stuff has been settled and life continues...but there still isn't a day that goes by that i don't think of him.

Snakum

How's your marmott?
Total Time
Little
I haven't forgotten. He is still remembered. :)