• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Mom

NW_Pilot

Total Time
2500+
On March 13th at age 51 my mom suffered her second heart attack she was pronounced brain dead that morning. On Sunday March 15th per her wishes we removed her from life support.

My Mom And I did not have the best relationship in the world. We did not get along but she was still my mom. I am not a Carpenter Or even an Armature Carpenter but here is the Urn I built. The Urn Has a few Blood Stains hurts when you shoot a brad in to your finger Ouch!

Emma Veeann Rhine, April 5th 1957 - March 15th 2009

onewithwings

Total Time
14 yrs
Sorry to hear about your Mom. May she rest in peace....God Bless

g-code

King of 'da South
Total Time
enough
R.i.p.

flyboyike

Urban Legend/Rural Myth
Total Time
Way too young, my condolences.

GogglesPisano

Pawn, in game of life
Total Time
enough
Sorry for your loss.

NW_Pilot

Total Time
2500+
Way too young, my condolences.

Perfect example of what a life filled with meth and prescription drug abuse will do to ya....

My sister may have the same fate as her if she don't straiten up her act... I may have been rude a hour or so before termination of services because I bluntly told my sister that that may be you in a few years if you don't clean up your act!!! After it was done she went and got hi go figure!

I have so many childhood scars that I still get nightmares every now and then from the way that woman treated me.

Amish RakeFight

Registered Loser
Total Time
Perfect example of what a life filled with meth and prescription drug abuse will do to ya....

My sister may have the same fate as her if she don't straiten up her act... I may have been rude a hour or so before termination of services because I bluntly told my sister that that may be you in a few years if you don't clean up your act!!! After it was done she went and got hi go figure!

I have so many childhood scars that I still get nightmares every now and then from the way that woman treated me.

Sorry for the loss of your Mom. I lost mine too, several yrs ago to cancer.

Concerning the drug issue, many of the legal drugs (prescriptions) are actually much more lethal and addictive than the illegal ones.

Pain pills and tranquilizers account for many addictions and deaths, yet are legal in the eyes of the law. Compare that to some of the illegal drugs out there which aren't addictive and have low to non-existent chance of OD.

I've known ppl who were addicted to these pills and who quite honestly, can't withdraw from these things. They (pills) create a serious chemical dependency within your body. Their bodies are no longer able to function without these pharmaceutical replacements. Your body loses its natural ability to maintain a proper homeostasis and without the drug, seizure and death can be almost certain in some cases.

Even medications which aren't addictive by nature (whereas the user requires more to get high due to a progessive tolerance) can create very severe withdrawl symptoms. All of the SSRIs (Paxil, Prozac, Zoloft, etc.) being marketed today have this potential.

An important thing to remember when it comes to medications is that not all meds. work for everyone, yet they're still prescribed based upon an average response of efficacy. IOWs, you could be taking a medication which is actually doing you harm.