• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

MODERATORS: COMPLAINT - Unprofessional remarks by 350DRIVER

satpak77

Marriott Platinum Member
Total Time
5000+
Reference

Originally Posted by 350
English,
This is absolutely hilarious and I thank you for all the "attention" as of late, I guess it was just too much for you to bear when your Eagle failure(s) showed up and you were called out on it last year by more than a few members?. Funny thing is that you have uncovered "nothing'' whatsoever nor will you ever. The "Clown" will soon have his day in court and hopefully they will be sympathetic since he is an "oh so proud Jew". :laugh: (I have a feeling that they won't be but I may be wrong). You may continue to post until you get blue in the face, trust me it truly lightens up my days and brings some "entertainment" to them. Please do keep the posts coming. So I guess I am SplitS now as well as faxing the letter? Am I also the one who talked to one of the board members out west this morning?. This is too funny, I guess I am just one of many things that I just never realized.:blush:.

3 5 0__________________

MODERATORS

I find the above statement regarding Jews offending, unprofessional, vulgar, and uncalled for. Additionally, such postings on this website, read by many, should not be tolerated and I request that this individual be BANNED. In addition, I request his IP address be banned also.

As you know, we have a hundred+ very active posters (General Lee, etc), then some semi-active posters, then the regular members who rarely post but do indeed log on, and then of course the outside general public who simply reads the forum from the internet. These include adults and young aspiring pilots alike.

Religious discrimination is not taken lightly by myself, nor others on this forum, and such behavior is in the same category as racism.

We would NOT tolerate a racsist comment, "oh so proud XXXXX" on here, we should not tolerate comments against religious beliefs.

This is America, and while on this site we may disagree and get into heated debate, the line is drawn at racial comments, religious discrimination, and attacks on others based on faith, political beliefs, etc.

Fellow members who are in concurrence with this post please advise here on the thread.

English

Total Time
I agree. I found the remarks personally and totally offensive.

Last edited:

Dizel8

Douglas metal
Total Time
Huh?
Plus I think a threat is implied, totally against board rules!

Eagle-ista

Total Time
Banning is not enough, and 3 days, considering the threatening things 350 has done, should earn him permanent exile.

siucavflight

Back from the forsaken
Total Time
nevermind.

Last edited: