Moderator Censorhip vs Moderating

Status
Not open for further replies.
Total Time
It is becoming impossible to discuss anything here without moderators locking posts. When did this become airlinepilotcentral, planet of the crybabies who live in another world??

Moderate, not censor thought here!!!

It could only have been one of the two new ones logged on during the time I am posting this, so no offense to the old school crew. That or the websitemasteroftheplanetverse but I doubt he would do that either......

PUNISHER

You got any tinfoil?
Total Time
4000+
What happened to the the old mods? Tathepilot, Way2Broke, Buckeye?

J.Otto

Total Time
was there a mod change?

Admin

Flightinfo Admin
Some of the mods asked to step down and some were asked to step down. Sometimes FI mods can get burned out with things in life and on FI and so change is good. They are all members at FI still.

As far as the censorship goes, we do allow alot of things on FI to be said but if it goes against our rules, we will need to take action and do what we all feel is right with the posts and threads. I feel the mods do a great job, the mods right now and the mods of the past. If you think what we all do here at FI is wrong, you are welcome to talk to me about being a mod or a suggestion you have.

tathepilot

Total Time
None
Yeah man it's funny how things happen. My biz has started to take off so not much time to be a mod. :)

Fubijaakr

Seniority is Forever
Total Time
Enough
Complaining about moderation on this site is laughable compared to other aviation sites.

Longhorn

Evil Genius
Total Time
10000+
Hey all, im still here as well, just not a mod. What the websitemaster said was right. Some of us just got burnt out, and I run a side business so I don't have time to mod, or even post that much anymore. Add a 4 hour commute to work and I have no time for anything!!!

Way2Broke

Total Time
I was removed without explanation after over 4 years of volunteer service, and some other were asked to step down after complaining of the lack of communication from websitemaster to the mods. In 4 years he never once spoke to any of us over the phone. The fact of the matter is that if someone complains here your are shut down immediately, even if some of (but not all) of the complaints have some validity.

Last edited:

Typhoon1244

Member in Good Standing
Total Time
Angry ex-mod huh, stop being a baby. I'm sure you know the real reason your not a mod, we all do. Why does he have to call you on the phone? You know we do have Texting, PM'ing, IM'ing Ect. Get a life. FI is a great place, not always cool with everything, but go if you don't like it. Come on it's a forum!

Last edited:

tathepilot

Total Time
None
Angry ex-mod huh, stop being a baby. I'm sure you know the real reason your not a mod, we all do. Why does he have to call you on the phone? You know we do have Texting, PM'ing, IM'ing Ect. Get a life. FI is a great place, not always cool with everything, but go if you don't like it. Come on it's a forum!
Until you've walked a mile in someones shoes who are you to question what went on with FI mgmt. I could sit here and air dirty laundry but I'm not that type of person.

silverspoon

Ok this section is closed. This section is for Forum Feedback, all a few of you have done is tell untruth and complain. The websitemaster is not going to get into a fight with you on this, remember there is always two sides to every story.

Status
Not open for further replies.