Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

1stCivDiv

Window Seat
First one!! 27 FO for me, missed the bus by 12 numbers. Not bad for a nOOb! Hope everyone got what they wanted and poolies start deflating your water wings!!

Congrats

1stCiv

Glad to hear you got a window seat. Hope life for you and the fam is great in Mem. Still waiting for my chance at a meet & greet... and the opportunity to get your coffee.

Beaker

Anyone willing to post the total #'s with unfilled vacancies? We poolies would be most appreciative!!!

About 50 727 right seats, and 250 S/O slots. I'm not sure about ANC MD-11s...

There were 70 ANC MD11 F/O slots published in the bid. The award shows 57 names, so 13 primary slots were left unfilled. There were around 50 additional slots created in ANC due to FOs bidding out or up. Looks like they will have to fill around 60 with new hires, my guess.:) Good Luck

Here is the best I can figure - Don't quote me on any of this:

UNFILLED POSITIONS
ANC MD-11 FO - 68
MEM 727 FE - 234
MEM 727 FO - 53

Most Junior Captain - MEM 727, SEN # 3729 (July 30, 2001)
Most Junior Widebody Captain - ANC MD-11, SEN # 3009 (not sure - about 1998?)

I moved way up the list!!!!!

SF3CA

FoxHunter said:
There were 70 ANC MD11 F/O slots published in the bid. The award shows 57 names, so 13 primary slots were left unfilled. There were around 50 additional slots created in ANC due to FOs bidding out or up. Looks like they will have to fill around 60 with new hires, my guess.:) Good Luck
Just so I understand this thing.......there are 50 727 FO slots, 250 SO slots, and 60 ANC MD11 FO slots. That's 360 vacancies to be filled with new-hires (200'ish in the pool right now). Is that right?

Latest resources

Back