• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

MIG21-600UM Sell / Trade / Partner

resqav8r

livin' the dream
Total Time
5000+
Some time ago I purchased a MIG21 Mongol B from a museum. I had some well healed partners in California, but they've since purchased L39s. So I have a MIG that hasn't flown in a decade and I'm frequently deployed in GWT. I have a mechanic with experience who can have this thing flying again, but that'll take an add'l $150K that I don't want to invest. I also have available training if a partnership where to be formed. In order of preference I'd like to find a couple partners in either CA, TX, AZ, NM -or- sell it outright. Alternatively I'm interested in trades for LAND, a helicopter or maybe a racecar (depending on logbook). I also have a real nice low component time '72 Baron that I haven't used in years. So if anyone has time & cash on hand I'd be interested in putting idle assets to use.

resqav8r

livin' the dream
Total Time
5000+
NOTE: there is a MIG21 600UM aircraft on ebay http://cgi.ebay.com/Mig-21-JET-AIRC...7546401858QQcategoryZ4667QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem This is the aircraft that was in Controller magazine for nearly half a year and has possibly changed owners. My mechanic looked at this ACFT for another one of his clients and passed on it. He came upon my aircraft in his quest but ultimately brought one in from Eastern Europe. You can get an ideal on price from this ebay listing.