MEM crashpad needed

AvroGuy

Total Time
>3000
Anyone who has a crashpad or has some info on a crashpad please pm me. I would prefer a hotel but will take what I can get. I need it starting in November. Short nitice I know.

Mysteryofflight

um.. #3 isn't starting
Total Time
plenty
Try the walls at ops on the C side, last time i was there i think there were 2 posts looking for crashers. DON'T SIGN A LEASE! You know as well as I do we're not gonna be here for long.....

acer231

Total Time
MEM Crash pad needed

I have just what you need. We have a house in Horn Lake MS (its about 20 from MEM.) We are in a quiet new subdivision. It is a private room with full use of everything, ie washer/dryer, kitchen, HI speed wireless internet, It will be available Sunday, but you can come over and check it out anytime. Give me a call

Mike Lefebvre

662-796-0870 or cell 734-812-3388

Cptn2b

Total Time
5,000+
Beware! Those looking for a MEM crashpad! There is a lady in the Cordova area about 15min away from MEM airport. She tries to make an extra living getting people to pay rent for her pad...says her husband is mainline NW..not true. says she has really nice house..its ok.. but not as good as she makes it seem, and she is psycotic! So check it out good if in that area .