Mco/mlb Pool Home 4 Sale, No Realtors

rvsm410

Total Time
My house is exactly 31.2 miles to MCO.. all super hiways, no lights, low traffic, means your at work in 25 minutes....

I have a great 3/2 home located in one of the best communities in Titusville, underground utilities, great schools, most homes are well over 300K My house has an extra large 2 car garage, L-shaped home, and driveway, Low maintenance siding, lush tropical land scaping and LV lighting ..extra large lot, with pleanty of room for a work sHop and the kids swingset...with an exclusive 183' deep lot!

6' hand built Privacy fence all the way around back yard for "very private" occasions....

All new and remodeled:
Beautiful 13' x 26' "Roof" covered patio with ceiling fans, 27" TV phone and $1000 worth of new patio furniture....Modern 45' x 32' Pool screen enclosure covering a completly resurfaced/ retiled free form pool and Spa....solar heated and GAS heated for year round fun...
water is still in the 90's today!
It has a new top of the line Hayward auto clearner, the best diamond aluminum coated pool cover and roller money can buy to keep heat in during the winter nights...

New 13 seer A/C system in June, new 30 year demensional Shingle roof in May..all applicance stay and are a year old. there is more, way more...

I have fired my realtors, this is a person to person sale using a local title company, this house has been REDUCED TO A FINAL PRICE of $250,000...you pay all closing costs and fees for transaction which should be less than $4000 total..

email me at rvsm410 for initial discussion and photos...ASAP it wont last long!

PS: I WILL MAKE AN ADDITIONAL DONATION TO MARK'S FAMILY OF $1,000 FROM THIS SALE, I HOPE THE BUYER WILL DO THE SAME!

Last edited:

rvsm410

Total Time
Donation Idea For Mark, From Home Sale

As you can see I am selling my East central Florida Pool home. I have already made a donation to marks family, however I am challenging all here that may be buying or selling a new home to donate a $1,000 from your deal to help Marks family...

No matter what I will donate $1,000 from my sale.

Also I will donate any amount over my selling price of ($250K plus costs) to the Memorial Find! in the name of the buyer!...

Just an other idea of how we can return the love!

rvsm410

Total Time
ATT MCO home buyers...

See my posts here for details..great easy comute to MCO, MLB, DAB...a $1,000 to be donated to Marks FAmily...