• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

MCO Crashpad

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
I might be getting an interview with an airline HQ'd in MCO in a management position - any MCO area crashpads available?

Anaconda

FLY ARMY!
Total Time
Low!
i found my mco crashpad through crashpads.com. there were a bunch of other crashpads in mco listed on there...

in our ops there are also several crashpads listed. pm me and i can get you the info later if you want it (friday)...

dispatchguy

Dad is my favorite title
Total Time
NIL
Anaconda said:
i found my mco crashpad through crashpads.com. there were a bunch of other crashpads in mco listed on there...

in our ops there are also several crashpads listed. pm me and i can get you the info later if you want it (friday)...

Thats cool - nothings firm yet. From what I have been told theyre waiting on approval for some hiring slots. Plus, I need to get an invite for another interview. I'm assuming the office is near MCO.

What kinds of rent-ranges are there down in MCO? I'm 34, married non-smoker. I paid 200/mo with a bunch of ASA guys in DFW when I was there; nice pad just under the final approach course for 36R - about 4NM from the TDZ.

Anaconda

FLY ARMY!
Total Time
Low!
the range i've seen seems to be from around $150 on the low end to $250 on the high end. i saw an advertisement in our hanger recently for something i think it was $500. way overpriced. i pay $225 for own room, bed, bathroom, garage, digital cable, internet, etc. only one other roommate. very private in a NICE neighborhood.