globalexp

McDonald's Corporate Careers
Job Opportunity
Title: Captain (Pilot)
Department: Air Travel
Req Number: 4651-GW/JC
Location(s): Oak Brook IL
CAPTAIN (PILOT)
Department consists of two aircraft, eight pilots (including Senior Director and Chief Pilot), five maintenance personnel, two dispatch/administration colleauges and a fulltime Flight Attendant. This position would report directly to the Chief Pilot.
Department conducts operations throughout the world with approximately 20-25% being international.
Captain for Bombardier Global Express and Challenger 300
Serves as Pilot-In-Command.
Provides for the safe, comfortable, efficient transportation of Executives, Board Members, and guests in support of McDonald's Corporation Aviation.
Responsible for supervision of flight crew to ensure all ground and flight operations are handled safely and efficiently.
Complies with all FAR Part 91 regulations.
Evaluates and determines appropriate weather requirements, pre-flight planning criteria, weight and balance, appropriate airport selection and alternate airport selections.
Progressive related experience in similar type aircraft preferred.
Thrives in a Team Concept environment, aligns with Company goals and objectives.
Willing to relocate to Chicago area.
Frequent travel including overnight stays.
75% Flying, 25% ground job.
Seasoned professional with expert knowledge of a specialty. Regarded internally and/or externally as a subject matter expert.
Potential upward mobility.

5,000 hours TT preferred.
2,000 hours PIC time required.
ATP certificate and First Class medical required.
International experience preferred.

http://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=491&ji=2194123&sn=I

Good Luck!

Wonder what kind of McBennies you get? Free McFood on McOvernights? Sorry--couldn't reMcSist.

McDonald's Corporate Careers
Job Opportunity
Title: Captain (Pilot)
Department: Air Travel
Req Number: 4651-GW/JC
Location(s): Oak Brook IL
CAPTAIN (PILOT)
Department consists of two aircraft, eight pilots (including Senior Director and Chief Pilot), five maintenance personnel, two dispatch/administration colleauges and a fulltime Flight Attendant. This position would report directly to the Chief Pilot.
Department conducts operations throughout the world with approximately 20-25% being international.
Captain for Bombardier Global Express and Challenger 300
Serves as Pilot-In-Command.
Provides for the safe, comfortable, efficient transportation of Executives, Board Members, and guests in support of McDonald's Corporation Aviation.
Responsible for supervision of flight crew to ensure all ground and flight operations are handled safely and efficiently.
Complies with all FAR Part 91 regulations.
Evaluates and determines appropriate weather requirements, pre-flight planning criteria, weight and balance, appropriate airport selection and alternate airport selections.
Progressive related experience in similar type aircraft preferred.
Thrives in a Team Concept environment, aligns with Company goals and objectives.
Willing to relocate to Chicago area.
Frequent travel including overnight stays.
75% Flying, 25% ground job.
Seasoned professional with expert knowledge of a specialty. Regarded internally and/or externally as a subject matter expert.
Potential upward mobility.

5,000 hours TT preferred.
2,000 hours PIC time required.
ATP certificate and First Class medical required.
International experience preferred.

http://sh.webhire.com/servlet/av/jd?ai=491&ji=2194123&sn=I

Good Luck!

Wonder what that would entail?

Wonder what that would entail?

I assume flipping burgers and making milk shakes.

Actually, this is a CHERRY job and I would consider it myself if I didn't like my current gig so much. I would highly encourage others wanting to break into a "solid" corporate aviation job to apply. The Global is a great airplane and the CL300 is a fantastic ride from what I hear.

I am betting Micky D's will get many resumes quickly.

I heard you have to wear Ronald McDonald's big red shoes when on duty.

Actually, this is a CHERRY job and I would consider it myself if I didn't like my current gig so much. I would highly encourage others wanting to break into a "solid" corporate aviation job to apply. The Global is a great airplane and the CL300 is a fantastic ride from what I hear.

I am betting Micky D's will get many resumes quickly.

Is it really? Why did the last pilot go off furlough only to return to 1st year pay at UAL?

Latest resources

Back