Man Show Drunk Pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

KC-10 Driver

Does anyone know where I could get a copy of the Man Show skit where Adam and Jimmy dressed up as airline pilots and got drunk in an airport bar?

I know the subject isn't really funny, but the skit was hilarious!

I have copies of the "Man Show Boy Beer Stand" and the "Man Show Boy at the Beach". I would like to add the "Drunken Pilots" to my collection!

Had it but taped over.

I had it and boy was it funny.
I was surprised that they did not get kicked
out of the airport.

Any way, my roommate taped over it.

So if any one has the a copy of the Man Show when they were drunk pilots let me know.

I agree even though the subject isn't funny or good for the industry, I have seen it three times and laughed my A$$ off each time.

I had a long layover in Memphis, TN on Halloween last year and saw a guy wearing a airline uniform down on Beale Street. He had taken out all airline insignia which was good 'cause he was very intoxicated! It was kind of funny, just glad he wasn't wearing our uniform!

When my ol'lady figured out that Adam and Jimmy were my idols and role models for our 11 yr old, her opinion of me went right down the tubes. She's still around though, guess she couldn't stand the thought of us wearing wrinkled shirts.

Latest resources

Back