Looking for some of my old CFI's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thanks Josh and Diesel.

Hey avi, I agree with you on that. This guy needs to leave the names out!
AVI8V1 said:
if you are going to post someone else's full name and where they work on the internet perhaps you should come out of your great shroud oh great one.

How are you supposed to go about locating someone without giving their name? I really don't see anything wrong with what he did. He didn't give anyone anything personal about them, and I doubt they will be affected by his post. Leave him alone.

it seems ironic that he's willing to post someone else's info while protecting his own identity with a screen-name.
btw corn- don't drink any more coffee (another classic scene)

DirkkDiggler said:
How are you supposed to go about locating someone without giving their name? I really don't see anything wrong with what he did. He didn't give anyone anything personal about them, and I doubt they will be affected by his post. Leave him alone.

there are other ways to locate people. this is just the laziest.

Names/places of employment are personal items. Perhaps they are still keeping up the story that they are interntional ambassadors or stunt cocks like you.

Lastly, how do you know that the great cornholio is a "him", he wouldn't ever divulge any personal information on the internet.

after re-reading the original post I stand corrected- he has exposed himelf as a ass-polio fearing swamp crack from lake titicocka.

Im looking for my old CFII, that was my instructor for my CFII. His name in Skippy. Last I heard he was at a bar named Stool Pigeons drinking. If anyone knows where he is please PM me.

Basically you all have too much time on your hands and you have to dump on this guy to make yourselves feel better about things. I understand. That's a common problem in this industry.

$$$4nothin said:
Im looking for my old CFII, that was my instructor for my CFII. His name in Skippy. Last I heard he was at a bar named Stool Pigeons drinking. If anyone knows where he is please PM me.

You just know I was at that bar because I was drinking with you...Nice post though....

Latest resources

Back