LAS roommate needed

rvsm410

Total Time
I have not seen many rooms for rent in Vegas, but hoping someone here has recent info on something in the W or NW area..Please email rvsm410@yahoo.com with any leeds...

Thanks in Advance.....

Frozen Ronin

Total Time
I know you're looking up north, but if you don't mind a little driving, you might come down to Boulder City and see what I've got. I have a 4 bedroom home, neat and simple in a very quiet, very safe, very family oriented little town. It's about 30 minutes from the strip, 30 minutes from LAS, I don't know how long to the training center up north, but it's only 30 or 40 miles. If you like quiet and small towns, this is the only place you'll find it near Vegas.

I have two open rooms, 350/mo, full house privs. I do ask each to pay some utilities, but that's not much. I am an ex-TWA maintenance mech, and systems trainer (read LOTS of MD-80 books and material). Now I fly up in Alaska 20 days a month. Would love to some day apply to Allegiant!

If this sounds interesting to you, email me at Frozen_ronin, I use yahoo. My computer and phone time is sketchy, few and far between when I'm out in the bush. Be patient. I will return inquiries.

And good luck! There's a few captains that live near me, and they LOVE IT!

Thanks,

Kevin

chperplt

Total Time
Keep in mind, dispatch is "rumored" to be moving to the airport. Don't know if it'll happen, but that's what Casey said.

rvsm410

Total Time
Thanks Chperplt...No one has mentioned this to me, so maybe I should be looking in Henderson or Bolder??? Any Idea of a time frame and why the move to the airport?

Thanks....and good luck on the upcoming IOE...

chperplt

Total Time
I don't have a clue about the timeframe.. Casey mentioned that the higher ups wanted them at the airport. He wasn't in favor of it and was trying to stop the move. That info is about a month old so who knows what's going on right now.

If they don't move to the airport, you're going to get very tired of the drive from Boulder City to HQ. Lots of construction going on and you'll be heading into traffic both ways..

rvsm410

Total Time
Thanks, and I agree with the drive, I was there in May.

rvsm410

Total Time
Now that I have a firm start date, I really need some help finding an 'Airline" oriented roommate situation. Focus is now close to the airport, so Henderson is in Play...

Please email me ASAP..thanks