• NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

LAS Crashpad

EX_CV580FR8Dawg

De Oppresso Liber
Total Time
>1
Just curious what is out there?

I may end up working out there and just wanted to get a feel for what they are going for and what is available. May only need for month or so.

thanks

Frozen Ronin

Total Time
I have a 4BR home in Boulder City, right next to BC airport~ 30 minutes from LAS. For pilots, 350/mo. This includes utilities. I'm working in Alaska, so I'm hardly there. Washer, Drier, cable, internet hook up at your cost. Very quiet, very safe family oriented little town. Great place to destress, ride a bike to the lake, or fly around from BC (61B).

Kevin

jumppilot03

Total Time
You bailing on SYX like the rest of us. What is the draw to Vegas? Going to hang out with RR?

chperplt

Total Time
FYI...It's going to take you 45 minutes to an hour to get from Boulder City to the training center..

Frozen Ronin

Total Time
Training center? Must be Allegiant? Yeah, BC is SE and they're NW. But there are several Allegiant guys that live in BC... one is just down the street, and might be willing to help with a little study. Plus, I was a systems trainer at TWA on the MD-80, if that helps.

I don't have the hours for Allegiant yet, but I'd love to hook up with them when I do! Or is it someone else in Vegas?

EX_CV580FR8Dawg

De Oppresso Liber
Total Time
>1
Well im not putting the cart before the horse just yet. we will have to see what they say next week....hope i am one of the 14 they are going to call Chper;)