• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Kingman,AZ

Dual Given

Total Time
Does anyone have any info about Kingman,AZ? I know it's in the middle of nowhere, but nowhere is where I'm headed!

Wiggums

Total Time
What do you want to know about it?

It's in the middle of nowhere, but atleast it's near Vegas.

uavchaser

no longer uavchaser
Total Time
laughlin sucks though, at least during the winter. theres been a lot of hotties lately though. usually full of old people spending their social security checks.

PilotMonkey

Total Time
2+
I used to flight Instruct out of the Boulder City Airport, just to the southeast of Vegas, and I would always have my students plan their first dual X-country to Kingman. It is about a million miles from anything but there is a great little resturaunt on the airport. Its about 1 1/2 hour drive to Vegas if I remember correctly and about the same to the Grand Canyon. The airport is sort of a semi bone yard, there are alot of old airplane out there. Im not sure why you are going there but if I were you I would bring my own entertainment. Good luck!